Women of Influence
12 July, 2017
Gain insights on how you can become more influential in 9 different ways as revealed by the second issue of Point Magazine. In this cover story, we reveal 9 women leaders in Asia who embody 9 influencing styles that are changing the face of leadership today.
Among these enlightening women are:
- Tan Lee Chew (Vice President of Hewlett Packard),
- Dr Jannie Chan Siew Lee (Executive Director of The Hour Glass Limited),
- Randy Lai (Managing Director of Mcdonald's Singapore),
- Ang Fung Fung (Partner at KPMG) and
- Aliza Knox (Managing Director of Online Sales, Google Asia).